Friday, May 21, 2010

Backround Music (Favorite Scene)

The movie The Odyssey was a story about a man who faught in the Trojan War in Troy. It tells you how he and twenty of his men traveled to Troy to fight in the war, Odysseus is a man of good deed and de is well respected. As the war goes on he hasnt had contact with his wife Penelope and son Telemachus. The Odyssey was a movie who showed you the ends and outs of having layolty and respect.

The son "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige reminds me of he Odyssey. The reason I say th9is is,because all of the drama Odysseus went through he manages to keep himself sane. So many days Odysseus wanted to give up, but something in him would not give up. He pushed himself to the max and he faught with all his might. This is the reason I chose "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige.

As I enclose, I would like to say that The Odyssey would be a good movie to watch. It will keepyou wanting to watch more and more. I would recommend The Odyssey as a great book to read or a great movie to watch. Anyone can relate to the character Odysseus in manys, for example when he has to choose between loosing his family or death. As I enclose, I would like to say "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige would be a good reference to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment