Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Way I Feel...

Im an emotional reck toyday.... There's alot going on and i don't know if i can handle it. Grades have to get in and i have to get my days fixed with my attendance in school. The more i type the better im feeling, because im letting everything out and not keeping it built up inside. I really hope everything turn out okay for me by the time June gets here. My friends keep me smiling and i hope to find a boyfriend soon... YAY GO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways thats another subject for another time. Right now im feeling a little jittery, and anxious, im also hungry. I think i just heard my tummy growl... I need a car and some MONEY!!!!!!!!!! I need this week to hurry up and be over, just a couple weeks until prom.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean hold off on the boyfriend. I need a car and money too , hopefully we get these jobs , so we can get what we need. Thanks for being a good friend ily and cant wait for class in july :)

    ReplyDelete